Saturday 8 November 2014

Sketching..

Sketching is a major part in a make up artists career. It not only allows you to draw incredible 
sketches/face charts it teaches you how you could create this 'art' on a human face. 
Our first sketching lesson started off with the basics- Lines, shapes and shading. Having done Fine art GCSE I am very familiar with the different tools available to use such as chalk, pencils, pastels, sketch pads and so on. Sketching opens up a whole new world for us creative people and allows us to get out our ideas in the way we love to. 

Here is a  pictures of my still life sketch of a Juicy Couture Perfume Bottle.
I think I have done a good job but I had to use normal pencils as I didn't have any HB's on me so this effected the overall shading of my sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment