Saturday 22 November 2014

Elizabeth- The Golden Age Vs My New Elizabethan

      
Elizabeth: The Golden Age. 2007. DVD Cover. Shekur Kapur. Image Viewed 22/11/14. Available at:http://flickfacts.com/movie/11743/elizabeth-the-golden-age

What are the similarities and differences to that of your own design and the design of Elizabeth in the Golden Age Film?

Elizabeth I- White, Pale Skin. 
My Design- Tanned Skin. However, In my design there will be elements of white skin to back up my idea of 'The Mask'

Elizabeth I-  No Eyebrows, Blocked Out. 
My Design- Eyebrows, Normal and groomed. 

Elizabeth- Pink Cheeks.
My Design- White Cheeks, No similarities however there is a design influence based on the white skin and the white cheeks I am doing

Elizabeth I- Light Contour.
My Design- Heavy contour in Pink shade No similarities. Design influence based on colour

Elizabeth I-  Red Lips
My Design- Red Ombre Lips- including black but are still similar.





No comments:

Post a Comment