Saturday 22 November 2014

Final Design, Final Trial, Notes and Product List



My New Elizabethan, By Charlee Baxter!






This is my final design- Similar to the previous post I have altered it slightly.
My idea is to create a 'Mask' of Elizabeth on my design. The white foundation around the edges shows Elizabeth's mask finally going and her true self coming out. 
I have designed this look with a more Avant Garde feel to it. 
My previous trial allowed me to see the strengths and weaknesses to my design, I have changed the original foundation I used from Kryolan to one of my own which I will provide the Make Up Artist with. I believe this gives my look a better finish with the product being matte. 
I have also changed the lips from satin to matte. Matte was the main finish to all looks back in the Elizabethan era and I think keeping that will work well.

My final trial-










Product list and instructions..




No comments:

Post a Comment