Tuesday 18 November 2014

'New Elizabethans' My favorite design and trial..

- Favourite Design -



My favorite design so far- My idea for this design came from another previous idea I had. I believe Queen Elizabeth masked her true self, so I wanted to incorporate this opinion into my design. Around the outside of my models head will be a white mask, that has nearly faded away, revealing the true identity of Elizabeth. The truth it reveals is modern beauty referencing the historical era. Almost every aspect of my design references Elizabethan era including- The white 'Mask', The Red Lips, The blocked out brows and the white lashes. I think this design works with the brief because of the references to the era. 


Trial Run 1..







My trial run was interesting, I originally planned to use a palette I own from Ben Nye for the pink cheeks/contour. This didn't give me enough colour pay off, so I switched it to Illamasqua Powder Due- Without my trial run I wouldn't have known that, which would have jeopardized my overall look.


Product List-




Here I made a note of all the products I used during my trial, this was to ensure I didn't forget for my next trial run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment