Saturday 22 November 2014

Practice Session- My Peers design

Kerry's Design.


Here is a photo of my partner, Kerry's design.
It consists of a tanned face until you reach the eyes, The eyes are designed to be white much like the skin of the women from the Elizabethan era. My opinion on this is that she is referencing both Upper class with the paleness and the lower class with the more tanned skin on a majority of the face. 
The red lips also play a huge part in the reference to the Elizabethan era. 
I have done 1 trial of Kerry's design to date (22/11/14)


We came across one major problem with the design, was she to include rosy cheeks or not? we tried this and the final decision was no. This was great thing for us to do because we learnt how to work together to get the best outcome on a problem which I thought was brilliant.
Another problem we came across was my initial thought of how far down the 'white' eye make up was to go, Kerry directed me through the next eye so I could remember for next time, Great Team Work!!

My mistake- Bringing the white eye to far down.

How the white eye was supposed to look.





Eyebrows- Will be covered in pearls which were unavailable to use on the day of the trial.
Lips- Matte Red using MAC's mixing mediums
Skin- Kryolan foundation pallet and Illamasqua Skin Base in white
Powder- Illamasqua Loose Powder
Blush/Contour- Sculpting powder duo by Illamasqua



No comments:

Post a Comment