Friday 24 October 2014

Face Charts

Face Charts

Face charts are used to create a make up design, Artists use real make up and brushes to create realist designs to showcase their mood/inspiration and design ideas. Face charts are most commonly used by Make up Designers, who complete a chart followed by lots of writing stating what products were used in order for the artists to re create the look.

I have been practicing face charts and have created 2 looks based on 'Monochromatic' and 'Achromatic' 


I don't think they are at all to a high standard and I think with more practice I will start to get the hang of drawing these. To do this I have been watching videos of other artists who create face charts and do tutorials to catch some tracks they use to make doing a face chart more simpler. 

Here is a video I watched On YouTube. 

Hagberg.J., 2013. How To Use Face Charts. Available at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9gB51iLapQ Viewed 24/10/14





No comments:

Post a Comment